Monday, April 8, 2013

Tumor

Back in February I was in a bike accident, my accident only gave me soft tissue injuries, but it brought to light another problem. I had to go to the Emergency Room a second time, and they did a full MRI. This MRI showed I had a brain tumor.

This brain tumor sits on my Pituitary Gland, now I did not know I had this tumor, and asking my neurologist how I got the tumor, he told me it was just bad luck. Well I never won the lottery, so I suppose that makes sense.

So since the news was delivered to me about my Adenoma, I have done a lot of study of this tumor, but what I have not found, is what happens during surgery and just afterward. This is what this blog is for. I am going to basically journal my experience.  Now when I am in the hospital, I do not know what my ability will be for sitting down at my computer and doing this is, but I will do the best I can.  Today is only two days away from surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment