Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mapping

Today is T-1day and counting.  I probably won't write again until after my surgery, so I will tell you about what is happening today. Today I am going into radiology to have my brain mapped. The Doctor said it is like getting a GPS for my brain, so he knows where to go, and how he should proceed to take the tumor out of my head.

If you are going through this, it is very important to have people around you that are strong.  I have people ask me all the time, "Thom, are you scared?"

Honestly I am not. The reasons are because my faith and trust in Jesus Christ my savior.  He knows what is going to happen even before it does, and this tumor did not take him by surprise.  My second is my wife. she has been a rock, even though I know this tumor bothers her. She is strong and courageous, and I love her with all my heart.

So I am about to take off to radiology, sit in a tube and listen to them beat the drums around my head. Remember if you are going through this, leave your jewelery at home.

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment